About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Thursday 3 May 2012

To Be A Writer You Have To Write!

Kind of feels like everyone else on my course actually takes their writing seriously, and have projects they've been working on for years whilst I'm just sat around like 'Oh, and then the girl fell in love with the pony', not writing anything at all. This blog is probably the closest thing I have to a actual portfolio, I have NO experience within the industry at all and I'm not even working on anything.

Fuck.

I should have gone to drama school. I belong in the theatre. I live and breathe drama, it's probably the only thing I've ever really been in love with. 

All I know is that, by whatever means possible, that is where I have to end up. In theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment