About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Spot The Difference

So, despite the fact that I've eaten a bag of Wine Gums and an Kinder Bueno today, I am pleased to say that I am starting to look in the mirror and spot some changes within myself.

My arms are looked more toned and less bingo wingy, even when just casually hanging at my sides, my thighs are toning up, my hips are shirking (well, a little bit), and I'm starting to get that cute dimple in the side of my bum (you know the one that some boys have that girls are always SO jel of?). It's exciting. Obviously, I still have the gut of a trucker but with it being my largest problem area it's going to take the longest to change. At least I am getting there.

Plenty of revision got done today as well, so naturally this all calls for drinks and a dance this evening.

Forever partying, can't wait until my exams are over!!

Love,

- Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment