About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bralet

Literally the most stunning, purse friendly and good willed collection anyone has done in a while.

This is one of today's purchases. Now I am fully aware that girls with guts like mine should be denied the right to buy things like this but frankly I fell in love with it and I've decided to stick my middle fingers up at society and wear what I want regardless of my body. Obviously, it's to be worn with high waisted loose fitting skirts and possibly my denim shorts. I'm not completely mad, like one of the more deluded amongst us 'sort of fat girls' who'll team the thing with leggings or a gut gripping bodycon. That really is a style best left to the girls amongst us who have been naturally blessed with flat stomachs or the ones with a higher tolerance for exercise and more will power against food than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment