About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Monday 7 May 2012

The Girl With The Chicken


This is me, holding a chicken.

I am 15 years old and it was taken on our Year 11 French Trip to Normandy. It is one of my favourite pictures of myself. The yellow jeans were from Turin, Italy, I got them whilst visiting my cousin who was studying over there for 6 months. I'd been looking for a pair of yellow jeans for ages and when I found them, I wouldn't leave the shop until they were mine. The green cardigan I still have, though it is hideously bleached from years of Saturdays at The Salon and far too small for me. My parents brought it back for me from an Ambercrombie in Vegas when they went to celebrate their 20th Wedding Anniversary. The vest top is Primark.

I was so happy.

I adore this photo because since being 15, I have changed a lot, learnt a lot, gained a lot and lost a lot; but in spite of all that I am still the girl in the yellow trousers who made friends with a funky looking chicken.

I'll be her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment