About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Shop, Gym, Soup

Went to work.

Finished work and went shopping. Again. I have a problem, I know but that H&M collection is the gift that keeps on giving and tomorrow I'm going to get these adorable denim shorts. I've decided though that for every item I buy, I'm going to throw one away, so once my exam is over I'm going to sort out my wardrobe.

Went to the gym, worked up a good sweat. There is no point in investing in being a new me if I'm going to be stuck in the same shitty, flabby body. I REALLY need to curb my carb addiction though. It's so difficult, 2pm is just so early in the day!!

Now I have veg roasting in the oven that I'm going to blend and turn into soup. Coz I can cook like that you see.

I've completed no revision so far though, awkward when my exam is in a week. I'll stay up and finish my Modernism notes though, so s'all good.

Standard day tbh.

Loves,

- Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment