About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Monday 30 April 2012

Tears, Sunshine and Shopping

Back in Manchester and IT'S SUNNY! Hoorayyy!! Cried far too much when I got dropped off at the station yesterday though, seriously, people probably thought I was being evacuated the way the tears were flowing. Completely ridic.

Went to work today nursing a hangover, it's a MONDAY! So much for cutting down on my drinking...
I've decided Jagermister is the source of all evil and that it simply MUST be avoided if I want to feel human the next day, E and I were doing shots of that shit straight and dear god did my head know it this morning. Needless to say, shopping after work was the perfect cure.

H&M have always been one of staple high street stores but they have seriously out done themselves with their latest Conscious Collection and Fashion Against AIDS Collection. Both are stunning and super pretty in two very different ways. The Conscious Collection is all pastel shades, lace, floaty skirts and garden party dresses where Fashion Against AIDS is an ode to indie rockers, manic colour, tassels and festival way of life. My new skirt is sick. Although it's body-con and girls with guts like mine CANNOT wear body-cons, this one is even more hideously unflattering than normal but I had to have it. I never tuck tops into my body-cons anyway so it'll look incredible with baggy t-shirts and converse during the day and then with plain block colour loose fitting shirts and heels at night.

  Isn't she a beaut?


Plus, I've just ordered some gym gear off the JD Sports websites as actual sports shops make me feel a bit sick so I'm quite excited at the prospect of not looking like a complete munter at the gym from now on.

I need to start revising, or at the very least get off the internet and finish reading. I would like to walk into my exam next week with at least one of the texts having been fully read and completed in my mind. Bugger. Must not fail First Year!

Lots of love,

- Hayley xx



No comments:

Post a Comment