About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Monday 7 May 2012

I've Lost A Stone!

Huzzahhhhh - I hear the crowds cry! It's a miracle!
But it's ok, you don't have to set off the fireworks and pop the champpers just yet for all I've actually done is lost the weight I've put on since starting university in September. Sigh.

Apparently, a student diet of cheap vodka, Asda's own oven chips and late night pizza's from Il Padrino's was not  the way to keep the weight off. Especially not when you have my genes, a combination of hearty Italian, mighty Cyprian and fun loving Irish, and HATE the gym (which coincidentally I know love).

But still, I'VE LOST A STONE! AN ENTIRE STONE! THAT'S 14 WHOLE LBS! And it's taken me 4 months, which shows slow but worthy progression I think.

Maybe now I can quit bitching that I have 64 chins and that none of my clothes fit?

I knew starting again was the way forward, just gotta keep it up. Which is almost impossible when you're pretty sure you'd kill for a bowl of your Nonna's pasta...

Moving on.

Exam tomorrow, I am sort of prepared, enough to get 40% anyways (she says praying to God the questions are good ones). If it goes tits up I don't know what I'll do. Shit.

- Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment