About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Two Weeks Back In the Dull

I left Manchester two weeks ago and it's safe to say I miss the city. Villages are great for raising a family or walking the dogs in the peace and quiet, but seeming as I'm doing neither, I think villages are shit. Nothing fun is within walking distance, I can't just nip to the shop or crawl home in the early hours AND there is hardly any eye candy. Humph. I am enjoying spending time with my family though, and not having to do my own washing is quite nice so you know, tit for tat and all that jazz.

I FIT INTO A SIZE 12 PAIR OF RIVER ISLAND HOT PANTS! - Just throwing that good news out there.

Started back at The Bar. This in itself brings up the big thing I will spend my summer trying to work out, untangle and understand, but for now I am none the wiser and stumbling ridiculously in the dark attempting to do what's best for all involved, even if it is not necessarily the outcome I would like. If the situation develops, I will explain further.

At some point this week, possibly Friday I want to go into London and spend the day in Hyde Park, people watching and writing. I simply cannot go back to university without at least a few pieces in my portfolio. I'm seeking inspiration where ever is humanly possibly but keep drawing up blanks.

Booked my flights to Span for August! Unfortch, Barcelona was just too expensive (note to self: a boyfriend would make city breaks far more do-able), therefore I'm going to Valencia to see my Chica for a week, which will be lovely. Valencia is probably my 3rd favorite city in the world, so I can't grumble. Plus it means I'll get to drink my own body weight in Horchata, exciting stuff. Natch I am now on some massive kick to get myself honed and toned, but being back in this crappy little village means I don't have gym membership so I may have to *gulp* go for a run *shudder*. Or you know, just not eat...It seems less painful and well, none of you have actually seen me run so you'll jusrt have to trust me when I say starvation is probably the prettier option.

Obviously, I am KIDDING. I am not going to stave myself nor do I condone anorexia or eating disorders of any kind, I was just painting an image for you all, so you can picture quite how hideous I am when I exercise.

- Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment