About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Mulling Things Over

A few little thoughts bobbing around my head that I need to put somewhere so that I don't a) forget them or b) go mad listening to my brain repeat itself. You know what that's like, right?

  • I'm still fat. I don't even know how to get rid of my thighs and my stomach is killing me. I may have to cut it off, I don't know.
  • I really hate the rowing machine at the gym. It's the most boring piece of equipment in there.
  • Smash is utterly, utterly brilliant and with Glee finishing soon I have something that will fill the gap until it returns in September.
  • I leave uni in three weeks. This year has gone way too fast. We need to do a MASSIVE flat clan or we are going to receive ridiculous fines from the bastards that run our halls. Awesome.
  • I hate having feelings, especially when they're not given the chance to go anywhere because life is forever having other plans.
  • I hate that boys are so shit at replying to texts. Stop making me over think; REPLY. It's not that hard.
  • Nick Jonas is still a cutie.
  • I'm going to spend my summer heavily writing scripts, I have a few idea's floating around so it'll be good to straighten them out. Then in September I can try and get into some script in hand fringe stuff, just to get my writing out there. Plus, I really miss the theatre. I miss the stage and the lights and then dramatics and raw talent. I miss it. It's not even like the way people miss reading once they start having busy lives or the way grown men miss playing footie. It's not like a hobby. Not having the theatre or drama in my life feels like I'm missing a limb; it's the only thing I've ever really loved and I gave it up because I listened to all the grown ups who told me English would open more doors. What do grown ups know anyway?
- Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment