About Me

My photo
22. Wanderlust Enthusiast. General Rambler.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Up The Creek, No Paddle In Sight

I have writers block.
Monumental, humongous writers block.
It's ruining my life.

HOW am I meant to do my creative writing dissertation and have my own blogging empire if I have bloody WRITERS BLOCK?!
Absolutely giving up.
My dissertation is drivel. It's rubbish. Great authors everywhere are turning in their graves at the absolute nonsense I am writing. I graduate in THREE MONTHS and all I have for a life plan is that by this time next year, I want to be on my way to sunnier grounds.
I can't do this.
Coco Chanel had a plan.
Monroe had a plan...
Even Sarah sodding Palin had a plan!
Hayley Devlin? No plan. Not a plan in sight.

All I really want to do is graduate with a 2:1, but unless this writers block kindly does one, I might not even make that.

It's happened.
Third Year has finally driven me to insanity.

- Hayley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment